India’s High Leverage Margin
Enhance your buying power!
Get upto 50% funding on your equity delivery trades
What is Margin Trade Funding (MTF)?
- Margin Trading is buying stocks by partly putting in one's own money and the rest being funded by the broker
- Carry delivery positions, by paying only a small percentage of the security's value known as margin amount. Tradeplus will fund the balance amount. Interest will be charged on the funded amount.
- Margin can be paid in the form of cash or approved stock.
How is MTF beneficial?
- You can hold on to your equity delivery positions for long periods of time and avoid auto square off on T+5 days.
- Make better use of stocks lying idle in your DP account by giving them as margins.
- You can get upto 50% funding of your purchase value.
- The ability to invest more while having limited cash on hand enables you to take timely advantage of market opportunities
- As MTF gives you more buying power, you can spread the portfolio across a variety of shares and securities. As a result of this diversification, your portfolio investment risk gets reduced
How to do Margin Funding Trade?
- The MTF product is pre-configured with the required SEBI guidelines into our state of art trading software - Infini Trading solutions (ITS). Just activate your account for MTF, then login using your ITS credentials.
- Transfer MTF margin in cash or as stock collateral. Accepted Collateral
- Select product as “MTF” from the product options when placing an order. Its that simple!
How can you avail MARGIN TRADING FACILITY?
- To avail MTF facility you need Equity and Demat account. If you have already opened these with Tradeplus, then just click on the activate button to setup your MTF account within minutes. ACTIVATE MTF.
- If you are not our client and want to avail MTF, just OPEN AN ACCOUNT within minutes and get started on MTF
Know More About Margin Trade Funding
(between 9:00 am -6:00 pm IST, Monday to Friday)